Oct 24, 2022 • New Homes, General, Residential Property
Burrington Estates is covering the first six months of mortgage payments for residents who purchase a home at Highwood Gardens, Tiverton.Read more
Oct 17, 2022 • New Homes, General, Residential Property
Moving to Burrington Estates’ scenic Harbour Reach development from their similarly sized home in Derbyshire was a big decision for Ian and his wife, who care for Ian’s elderly parents Roy and Jean.Read more
Oct 8, 2022 • New Homes, General, Residential Property
Tilehurst green offers homebuyers high quality homes with great energy savingsRead more
Aug 19, 2022 • New Homes, General, Residential Property
Burrington Estates (New Homes) Ltd has appointed David Jervis to the position of Group Managing Director as the original company founders Mark Edworthy and Paul Scantlebury step away from the day-to-day running of the business. David joined Burrington Estates three years ago to lead the launch of the company’s new Central England division, following its success in the South West, and now takes operational control of the whole housing business.Read more
Jun 17, 2022 • New Homes, Residential Property, Events
On Tuesday 14 June, Burrington Estates received the fantastic news that we have been granted planning consent for the construction of 34 luxurious, three, four and five-bedroom homes, plus four affordable, two and three-bedroom homes, as part of our new flagship development at Winslade Park, in Exeter, Devon.Read more
Nov 30, 2021 • Commercial property
Burrington Estates has recently completed the construction of 30 high quality business units at Eurotech Park in Plymouth.
The construction of the 1,000 sqft units took just 8 months to complete. Impressively, 90% of the units were sold off plan.
Nov 30, 2021 • Residential Property
Following updated Government advice to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus, we are re-introducing social distancing measures to our Marketing Suites for the protection of our customers and employees.
The changes we have decided to implement across all developments from Monday, 29 November are as follows:
• Viewings are by appointment only. Please contact your preferred development by telephone or by completing the online forms on our website.
• One of our Customer Experience Executives will contact you prior to your visit to check that you, or anyone in your household, are not experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms.
• Upon your arrival, you will be asked to use the designated hand sanitising station and will be advised of the new procedures in place before commencing your appointment.
• Our sales offices have been redesigned to allow for social distancing and we have also introduced protective perspex screens at our desks as an additional safety precaution.
• Our show homes are open for you during your visit; however, your Customer Experience Executive will not be able to accompany you.
• Any documentation or further information will be emailed to you after your appointment and reservations can be made via telephone or video call after your appointment. Your post-viewing discussions will be limited to 15 minutes and further discussions can be made via telephone or video call.
• After each appointment and prior to the next, all key areas used in appointments will be cleaned thoroughly in accordance with new guidelines.
• Visitors to our developments that arrive unannounced or without an appointment will unfortunately not be permitted to enter our Marketing Suites.
• We kindly request that face coverings be worn by both customers and employees throughout the duration of the appointment unless you are exempt.
We continue to work hard to adapt and deliver the same high-quality service and commitment to your home buying journey despite the ongoing pandemic.
Our digital services are still very much in use and we have virtual tours available at Upbury Grange, Yetminster, Stowford Mill,Ivybridge and Home Farm, Pinhoe. Where virtual tours are unavailable, please contact your preferred development to arrange a real time online visit with one of our team.
If you have any concerns at all, or you’d like to discuss any of the above points, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Burrington Estates New Homes continues to work in accordance with the CLC guidance document and HSE guidelines.
In addition to the above please be aware that all Burrington Estates Marketing Suites will be closed between Friday, 24 December and Monday, 3 January inclusive. We will look forward to welcoming you back to our developments in the new year.
Aug 23, 2021 • Community Involvement, CSR/Charity
Pictured L-R: Steve Fowler, Burrington Estates New Homes Commercial Director, Mark Edworthy, Burrington Estates Group Managing Director, Jane Bell, CEO of WESC Foundation, Kai Horstmann, Burrington Estates Group Relationships Director and Cameron Merry, WESC Senior Fundraiser.
South West developer Burrington Estates is set to completely refurbish an existing building and create a bright new residential space for students attending WESC Foundation’s specialist College in Countess Wear, Exeter.
Aug 19, 2021 • Community Involvement, CSR/Charity
New kitchen and defibrillator donation to Decoy BMX ClubRead more
We are committed to: Outstanding customer service; desirable locations; innovative developments, and; attention to detail.Find out more
We are a dynamic and growing property business with roots in the South West, now expanding into central England.Find out more
We are proud of the awards we have won, which reflect our constant focus on quality, outstanding customer service and innovation.Find out more
We have positions for ambitious and driven team players. Join Burrington Estates and take advantage of great opportunities for professional growth.Find out more
Burrington Estates is always on the lookout for good quality land. Ideally allocated for residential development or with an outline planning permission for a minimum of 30 dwellings.Find out more
Our team of experienced property professionals has an amazing track record in building beautifully designed, high specification new homes and properties that harmonise with their location.Find out more