Burrington Estates Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Burrington Estates’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Social Media Campaign Terms and Conditions
By entering a competition on any of the Burrington Estates New Homes Ltd social media pages, entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, and not employees of Burrington Estates New Homes Ltd, their immediate families or their agents or anyone else connected with the competition.
The promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated by Facebook in any way. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion. Entrants are providing information to Burrington Estates New Homes Ltd and not to Facebook.
How to enter
Users are eligible to enter our competition via the Burrington Estates Facebook and Twitter page. Users must like the page and submit a form granting their permission for Burrington Estates Ltd to sign them up to the Trispen Meadows mailing list.
Terms and conditions
- The Competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time: the prize(s) are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Once the competition has been launched users need to follow the instructions on the social media channel, or the website’s competition page.
- The closing date is as specified, Burrington Estates New Homes Ltd reserve the right to amend the competition end dates at any time.
- By entering a Facebook competition, entrants acknowledge that their Facebook username, profile picture and any submitted content will be published on the Burrington Estates New Homes Ltd Facebook page and may be viewed by all web users.
- The competition prize will be as specified by Burrington Estates New Homes Ltd.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old or as specified by the rules of each competition.
- Entry is open to any user living within a 20km radius of a Trispen Meadows or Penrose View except employees and their families of Burrington Estates, plus any other companies associated or involved with the competition.
- Burrington Estates New Homes Ltd does not hold responsibility for any abusive content posted on the competition page. Any content deemed inappropriate will be removed at their discretion.
- False and/or deceptive entries shall render entry ineligible.
- All entries and any of material submitted become the sole property of Burrington Estates New Homes Ltd.
- Winner(s) will be notified by Burrington Estates New Homes Ltd or their agents through the relevant social media channel, email or phone as appropriate.
- Winners must respond to Burrington Estates New Homes Ltd within 5 days of being notified of their prize, otherwise the house builder reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- All prizes must be collected from or delivery arranged with Burrington Estates within 28 days of the competition closure.
- Burrington Estates New Homes Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any amends will be post dated.
- This competition and these Terms and Conditions are subject and governed by English Law.