Burrington Estates Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Burrington Estates’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Photographs shown depict typical Burrington Estates New Homes interiors. Computer Generated Images (CGIs) are intended only for illustrative purposes and are subject to interpretation. Actual finishes, details and any landscaping will vary from plot to plot.
Reservation Refund Process
Customers reserve the right to cancel the Reservation at any point prior to exchange of contracts. Should you wish to cancel your reservation you must do this formally by contacting the development on which you have reserved via email. At this time, you should request a refund for any reservation deposit monies paid.
The Customer Experience Executive will then acknowledge the cancellation request and within 2 working days will advise the refund amount you are eligible to receive. This will typically be the reservation deposit less any reasonable administrative and other costs incurred in processing and holding the reservation per the breakdown below:
- If no contracts issued and <5 days after reservation = 100% refund
- If contracts issued and <10 days after reservation = 75% refund
- If contracts issued and
- If contracts issued and >Reservation Expiry Date = 0% refund
At this time, the Customer Experience Executive will also provide a link to our refund request portal for you to complete. Once this has been completed, we will contact you using the telephone number provided to verify the details you have given. Please contact us if you have not received this call within 48 hours. The information you have provided will be encrypted during transfer and stored securely until such time as your refund has been processed, when it will be deleted.
Once your refund request has been verified, please allow up to 20 working days for the funds to appear in your available balance, depending on your bank.