The KennPlot 10£730,000
3 bedroomsView house type
Exeter Road, Topsham, Devon, EX3 0LY
3 and 4 bedroom homes from £730,000
The cosmopolitan atmosphere of Topsham, coupled with its quaint rural aesthetic, produces a town of unique charm held in the highest regard by both visitors and residents combined.
Following the success of phase one of the development, Burrington Estates are proud to introduce an extension of EXIII, a name that derives from one of Devon’s most exclusive postcodes. An exquisite collection of 23 luxury homes, situated in the historic town of Topsham, is within walking distance of the Exe estuary and is complimented by the unique charisma of the town itself.
Sustainability is at the forefront of EX3's commitment to the environment, and Burrington Estates are taking the essential steps necessary to create a greener, more carbon neutral footprint for the projects delivered. All homes will feature electric vehicle charging points, in addition to underfloor heating to the ground floor supplied through an air source heat pump and solar PV. Moreover, to offset the carbon footprint of construction, the planting of ten trees per home through More:Trees will sequester an estimated 69 tonnes of carbon, ensuring Burrington Estates continues to lead the way into a sustainable, more environmentally friendly world.
A commitment to Exeter and its neighbouring communities is the beating heart of the company origin. With the production of high-quality, ecologically conscious homes in desirable settings such as Rockbeare, Topsham and Pinhoe, not forgetting the unique restoration projects undertaken, such as Dean Clarke House and the superb Winslade Manor, the dedication to delivering luxury living to Devon remains the priority of Burrington Estates.
**SHOW HOME LAUNCH SATURDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 10am-3pm**
We are dedicated to the quality of our craftsmanship, striving to set exceptional standards in finishes and interior design.
*Speak to your Customer Experience Executive for further information.
High quality kitchens carefully designed and installed by local kitchen designers
Quartz worktop, up-stand and splash back in kitchen
• Modern matt black composite one and a half bowl sink located in the kitchen
• Single composite matt black sink in the utility, with a coordinating matt black mixer tap
and laminate worktop
• Bosch single oven with combi microwave
• Bosch extraction hood (selected plots)
• Bosch Integrated dishwasher
• Bosch integrated fridge/freezer 70/30 split
• Bosch induction hob or recirculating extractor
• White downlights in kitchen,
family and utility rooms
• Choice of pre-selected Karndean flooring in kitchen, dining and utility (garden rooms in
plots 13, 16 & 19 not included)
• USB-c socket
Contemporary bathroom suite with wall hung Duravit sanitaryware, and soft close wc toilet seats
• Shaver socket in bathrooms and en-suite
• Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles
• Porcelanosa wall tiles in bathrooms, en-suite
• Motion sensor night light in bathroom and en-suite
• Matt black dual fuel towel radiator in master
• White downlights in bathroom and en-suite
• Wall mounted matt black hand shower in
• Shower enclosure in en-suite (selected plots)
• Matt black ceiling mounted rainfall shower head, with wall mounted hand shower in en-suite
• Walls painted in matt white emulsion
• Internal woodwork painted in a choice
of 3 pre-selected colours (excluding staircase)
• Gloss finishes to taller skirtings, architraves and window boards
• Oak veneer internal doors
• Premium oak handrail
• Matt black door furniture with
• Fitted built in wardrobes in selected bedrooms
• BT Fibre Optic Cable installed, secondary point to lounge
• Pre-wiring for Sky Q compatible 4K
• White light switches and sockets
• Bi-fold doors onto garden terrace
• Garages with internal power and light
• Car charging point
• Mains wired doorbell
• Sky Q cabling box on external wall
• Outside tap
• Electric opening garage door - selected plots
• Turfed rear garden
• Slate house number
• Underfloor heating to ground floor
• Smart heating controls
• Sustainable heating system, powered by, by an air source heat pump
• Excellent insulation levels throughout
• Electric spur for built in fire
Situated on the edge of the Exe estuary, a stone’s throw away from Exeter Cathedral and immersed in history, this iconic maritime port, once a thriving shipbuilding hub, boasts an array of eclectic shops and fine restaurants. Occupying a 17th-century Dutch-style merchant's house is the notable Topsham Museum, which showcases period-furnished rooms along with displays on local and maritime history.
Within a short journey lies Exeter Golf and Country club, a splendid parkland course which offers year-round golf and is amongst the most desirable in the South West of England. If walking is your pastime, then take a stroll along the popular Topsham Goat Walk to capture the breathtaking views of the Bowling Green and Goosemoor nature reserve. A stunning area of outstanding natural beauty which flaunts idyllic views of the Exe Estuary and provides excellent bird-watching opportunities for aspiring twitchers.
Bustling with iconic pubs and eateries, this attractive location promises something for everyone. With the award-winning Darts Farm shopping village situated only a mile away, a heated outdoor swimming pool on your doorstep, and the nationally revered Pebblebed vineyard just up the road, Topsham really does deliver on its promise.
Featuring excellent transport links to Exeter city centre by both road and rail, in addition to easy routes out to more rural pastureland in East Devon, this picturesque town is easy to find but never easy to leave. Its allure will capture the hearts and minds of all who visit and, being easily accessible by bicycle or foot via dedicated paths that flow through, Topsham enables everyone to experience all the beautiful sites that this quaint Devonshire land has to offer.
Send us a message using the form below and we'll get back to you.