Burrington Estates Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Burrington Estates’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Photographs shown depict typical Burrington Estates New Homes interiors. Computer Generated Images (CGIs) are intended only for illustrative purposes and are subject to interpretation. Actual finishes, details and any landscaping will vary from plot to plot.
Reservation Refund Process
Customers reserve the right to cancel the Reservation at any point prior to exchange of contracts. Should you wish to cancel your reservation you must do this formally by contacting the development on which you have reserved via email. At this time, you should request a refund for any reservation deposit monies paid.
The Customer Experience Executive will then acknowledge the cancellation request and within 2 working days will advise the refund amount you are eligible to receive. This will typically be the reservation deposit less any reasonable administrative and other costs incurred in processing and holding the reservation per the breakdown below:
- If no contracts issued and <5 days after reservation = 100% refund
- If contracts issued and <10 days after reservation = 75% refund
- If contracts issued and
- If contracts issued and >Reservation Expiry Date = 0% refund
At this time, the Customer Experience Executive will also provide a link to our refund request portal for you to complete. Once this has been completed, we will contact you using the telephone number provided to verify the details you have given. Please contact us if you have not received this call within 48 hours. The information you have provided will be encrypted during transfer and stored securely until such time as your refund has been processed, when it will be deleted.
Once your refund request has been verified, please allow up to 20 working days for the funds to appear in your available balance, depending on your bank.
Black Friday Offer Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the Black Friday promotion (“Promotion”). By taking part in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms. It is a condition of participation in the Promotion that all terms are final.
- This Promotion is organised by Burrington Estates (New Homes) Ltd of Winslade House, Manor Drive, Clyst St Mary, Devon EX5 1FY (“Burrington Estates") Burrington Estates is a company registered in England under company number 09968576.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms of the conduct of this Promotion, the decision of Burrington Estates shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- This promotion is run during the period from Monday 21st November 2022 10:00 (BST) until Sunday 4th December 2022 at 17:00 (GMT) (“Promotional Period”).
- The Promotion only applies to customers who make a Qualifying Reservation (see term 8) on an Eligible Home (see term 7) during the Promotional Period and meet the terms of the reservation (see term 10).
- Participants in the Promotion must be at least 18 years of age (“Eligible Participants”).
- Offer is available to customers who reserve an eligible plot at the following developments (“Eligible Homes”)
Highwood Gardens, Tiverton - Plots 6, 9, and 13
Tilehurst Green, Binfield – Plots 3, 4, 6, 7 and 10
- Subject always to these Terms, Eligible Participants who complete a reservation of an Eligible Home during the Promotional Period, including payment of the relevant reservation fee (“Qualifying Reservation”) a £2,000 pre-paid Mastercard upon completion, and flooring will be installed throughout the home, including to living rooms, study (if applicable) stairs, landing, and bedrooms. No cash alternative will be given.
- Per the conditions of the reservation, contracts must be exchanged within 28-days. Failure to adhere to this condition may result in Burrington Estates withdrawing the Promotion from the purchase.
- Burrington Estates reserves the right to cancel the Promotion or amend the Terms without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation of any other event outside of Burrington Estates’ reasonable control.
- Burrington Estates reserve the right to not award a pre-paid Mastercard, or disqualify a participant if there are reasonable grounds to believe that any person is not eligible for any reason or for any other lawful reason, including unruly behaviour or failure to comply with these Terms.
- Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Burrington Estates reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- Burrington Estates will not act in a discriminatory way in running this Promotion. However, any failure on any occasion by Burrington Estates to enforce a Term is not a waiver of that Term.
- Burrington Estates accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person as a result of their participation in this Promotion, their attempted participation or their acceptance of any product.
- This Promotion and these Terms will be governed by English law and any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England. However, residents of Scotland may bring legal proceedings in the Scottish Courts, residents of Northern Ireland may bring legal proceedings in the Courts of Northern Ireland, residents in Jersey may bring legal proceedings in the Jersey courts, and residents in Isle of Man may bring legal proceedings in the Isle of Man.
- Burrington Estates can be contacted in relation to the promotion using the contact details given below:
Burrington Estates (New Homes) Ltd
Clyst St Mary, Devon
Telephone: 0333 344 5757