Our commitment to your safety, health and wellbeing: COVID-19 Update 13.05.2020
We look forward to welcoming you back to our Sales Offices week commencing Monday 18th May at all of our active sites in Devon, Cornwall and Dorset.
We are pleased to announce that Burrington Estates New Homes will reopen all sales offices from Monday 18th May across active sites in Devon, Cornwall and Dorset. The opening of our sales offices follows the controlled reopening of our sites over the past two weeks. Our sales team welcomes prospective buyers to discuss and view our luxury homes on an appointment-only basis at this time.
We have introduced a number of new measures to enable you to enjoy your customer journey experience whilst still maintaining social distancing and new Health & Safety protocols. The health and wellbeing of our colleagues and customers is still of utmost priority.
Here we outline a few changes we have made to new customer visits:
- Viewings are by appointment only. Please contact your preferred development by telephone or by completing the online forms on our website
- One of our sales team members will contact you before your visit to check that you, or anyone in your household, are not experiencing any Covid-19 related symptoms.
- Our customer car parks will have clear signage as to where to park for pre-arranged appointments.
- You will be asked to wait in your car until your designated appointment time. You will then be contacted to invite you in for your appointment. Please allow enough time for our colleagues to safely return to their desk before following them in.
- Upon your arrival, you will be asked to use the designated hand sanitising station and will be advised of the new procedures in place before commencing your appointment.
- Our sales offices have been redesigned to allow for social distancing and we have also introduced protective perspex screens at desk as an additional safety precaution.
- Our show homes are open for you during your visit, however, your sales executive will not be able to accompany you.
- Any documentation or further information will be emailed to you after your appointment and reservations can be made via telephone after your appointment. Your post-viewing discussions will be limited to 15 minutes and further discussions will be made via telephone.
- After each appointment and prior to the next, all key areas used in appointments will be cleaned thoroughly in accordance with new guidelines.
- Visitors to our developments that arrive unannounced or without an appointment will not be permitted to enter our sales offices.
The ‘New Normal’ is here and we’re working hard to adapt and deliver the same high-quality service and commitment to your home buying journey.
Our digital services are still very much in use and we have virtual tours available at Upbury Grange, Yetminster and The Quarters, Plymouth. Where virtual tours are unavailable, please contact your preferred development to arrange a real time online visit with one of our team.
If you have any concerns at all, or you’d like to discuss any of the above points, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Burrington Estates New Homes continues to work in accordance with the CLC guidance document and HSE guidelines.