Our commitment to your safety, health and wellbeing: COVID-19 Update 05.01.2021
Burrington Estates New Homes is still open; virtually, remotely and most of all safely for both our customers and employees.
To book an appointment: Our sales team are still able to help and support you with finding your dream home. We have a welcoming and personalised service available over the phone, through our online sales portfolio and via 1-2-1 virtual tours or appointments.
Home Farm - firstname.lastname@example.org
Upbury Grange - email@example.com
Harbour Reach - firstname.lastname@example.org
Stowford Mill - email@example.com
Here we outline a few changes we have made to new customer visits:
- Viewings are by appointment only. Please contact your preferred development by telephone or by completing the online forms on our website.
- One of our sales team members will contact you before your visit to check that you, or anyone in your household, are not experiencing any Covid-19 related symptoms.
- Our customer car parks will have clear signage as to where to park for pre-arranged appointments.
- You will be asked to wait in your car until your designated appointment time. You will then be contacted to invite you in for your appointment. Please allow enough time for our colleagues to safely return to their desk before following them in.
- Upon your arrival, you will be asked to use the designated hand sanitising station and will be advised of the new procedures in place before commencing your appointment.
- Our sales offices have been redesigned to allow for social distancing and we have also introduced protective perspex screens at our desks as an additional safety precaution.
- Our show homes are open for you during your visit, however, your sales executive will not be able to accompany you.
- Any documentation or further information will be emailed to you after your appointment and reservations can be made via telephone or video call after your appointment. Your post-viewing discussions will be limited to 15 minutes and further discussions can be made via telephone or video call.
- After each appointment and prior to the next, all key areas used in appointments will be cleaned thoroughly in accordance with new guidelines.
- Visitors to our developments that arrive unannounced or without an appointment will unfortunately not be permitted to enter our sales offices.
- Face coverings to be worn by both customers and staff throughout the duration of the appointment.
The ‘New Normal’ is here and we’re working hard to adapt and deliver the same high-quality service and commitment to your home buying journey.
Our digital services are still very much in use and we have virtual tours available at Upbury Grange, Yetminster, Stowford Mill,Ivybridge and Home Farm, Pinhoe. Where virtual tours are unavailable, please contact your preferred development to arrange a real time online visit with one of our team.
If you have any concerns at all, or you’d like to discuss any of the above points, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Burrington Estates New Homes continues to work in accordance with the CLC guidance document and HSE guidelines.