We are dedicated to the quality of our craftsmanship, striving to set exceptional standards in finishes and interior design.
Mark Edworthy & Paul Scantlebury – Founders
Kitchens / Breakfast Rooms
The ideal place to dine with family and friends.
- High quality kitchen has been carefully designed and installed by local kitchen designers.
- All homes include quartz worktops and upstands and postformed worktops and upstands in the utility.
- Stainless steel extractor hood and chrome double electric socket with USB port come as standard.
- Bosch double oven and four burner gas or induction hob, depending on kitchen design
- All homes have a stainless steel countertop sink and drainer or undercounter sink* with contemporary mixer tap and splashback.
- Integrated appliances make moving into your new home even easier – enjoy an integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- Kitchens with breakfast bars have feature pendant lighting*.
- LED downlights come as standard in all kitchens.
- Choose from ceramic tiles or wooden flooring, depending on stage of build at point of reservation.
*House type specific
Relax and enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Built-in wardrobes are included in the master bedroom, complete with shelf and hanging rail.
- Premium fitted carpets throughout.
- Double electric sockets with USB port and a TV point.
- Oak veneer doors throughout.
Creating a calming and tranquil space to relax and unwind.
- Contemporary bathroom suite with back to wall sanitaryware and soft close WC seats.
- Keep your towels warm on the chrome heated towel rail in the family bathroom and ensuites
- Family bathrooms include a bath with shower hose. Selected homes include a freestanding bath to the master ensuite.
- Enjoy a spa-like experience with a rainhead shower to ensuite in master bedroom.
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to half height on walls and quality flooring underfoot.
- The master bathroom has the added benefit of a shaver point.
- Fitted mirrors to master ensuite and WC walls adds a superior finish.
- Motion sensor lighting features in the bathroom and ensuites.
- The low-profile shower tray, featuring a semi-frameless shower screen in ensuite bathrooms, creates a modern finish.
Combining high quality design with traditional craftsmanship to create a luxury new home.
- Walls are painted in a stylish quartz grey with white ceilings.
- Satinwood finishes to skirting, architraves and window boards complete all homes.
- Premium oak veneer doors feature throughout
- The white painted staircase, with oak veneer handrail, adds a classic touch to these contemporary homes.
- Door handles are finished in a brushed stainless steel.
- Luxury fitted carpets and underlay in all homes.
- A spur allows for the future installation of an intruder alarm.
- Taller skirtings throughout.
- Chrome sockets and switches complete the stylish look on the ground floor, with white sockets and switches to the first floors.
- Chrome BT point to hall, lounge or study* and pre-wiring for SKY.
*House type specific
Heating & Insulation
Ensuring your home is warm and comfortable come rain or shine.
- Gas fired central heating with energy efficient boiler and excellent insulation levels throughout.
- Smart heating controls in all homes.
- Solar PV is available as an optional upgrade to selected homes.
The finishing touches to make your home complete inside and out.
- Landscaped front gardens in all homes.
- Rear gardens are fully turfed with patio area, ideal for spending time outside in the summer.
- Timber dividing fences allow for increased privacy.
- All homes have a contemporary front door with chrome ironmongery, front entrance light and mains wired doorbell.
- To the rear there is a light and outside tap.
- Park the car or store the essentials in a garage with power, light and electric door.
*Subject to build stage