We are dedicated to the quality of our craftsmanship, striving to set exceptional standards in finishes and interior design.
Mark Edworthy & Paul Scantlebury – Founders
Our kitchens have been designed to be the heart of the home, boasting a range of features that make it the ideal place in which to cook, relax and entertain.
- Every kitchen features a range of integrated Bosch appliances, including a dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Each kitchen is British-designed and built, and installed by renowned Exeter-based kitchen designers, System Six
- Choose from a Siemens 5 burner gas hob or a Siemens 4 Zone Induction Hob and benefit from a Siemens eye level double oven and extract hood
- Choose from Porcelanosa ceramic tiling or wood flooring with underfloor heating throughout the kitchen and ground floor
- Create a relaxing, yet stylish atmosphere with energy efficient chrome LED downlights in all homes and pendant light fittings above the breakfast bar
- Quartz worktop, splashback and upstands (excluding utility rooms) add a touch of class to every kitchen. Enjoy with the sleek aesthetics of a stainless steel under counter sink
- Chrome sockets are included throughout with USB ports included in selected sockets
- Contemporary mixer tap and Quooker boiling water tap included
- Optional upgrades available include wine cooler, coffee machine and a combined sparkling and boiling hot water tap
Your bedroom should be a sanctuary; a place to escape from the stress of modern life. This is why all bedrooms at The Grove are designed with relaxation in mind and feature little touches to make sure your bedroom is the ultimate haven.
- A built-in wardrobe with oak veneer doors is included within the master bedroom complete with shelf and hanging rail
- Luxury fitted carpets with Cloud 9 underlay throughout
- Each master bedroom features a plug point incorporating USB charging points and lighting circuit for bedside lamps
- USB socket and a TV point feature in the master bedroom.
- A TV point is included in every bedroom, so you can watch your favourite shows from the comfort of your own bed – perfect for unwinding at the end of the day
Each bathroom and en-suite at The Grove has been carefully crafted with your comfort in mind. A host of features are included to provide the perfect place in which to unwind and relax.
- Contemporary bathroom suite with back to wall sanitaryware and soft-close WC seats
- The bathroom and master en-suite feature a chrome heated towel rail
- Convenient motion sensor lighting features in the bathroom and en-suites
- Fitted mirrors in the WC and master en-suite adds a superior finish
- Every bathroom benefits from Porcelanosa half height tiling, with an optional upgrade to full height tiling available in all homes
- Luxurious rainfall shower head in all master en-suites
- Sleek tiled bath panels, low profile shower trays and semi-frameless screen add to the luxurious and spa-like experience you feel every time you use your bathroom
- Shaver socket comes fitted within the master bathroom and master en-suite
- Low energy LED downlights are featured in all bathrooms
We understand that it’s the little things that make a house a home, which is why we pay extra attention to the finer details in all of our stunning residences.
Each home at The Grove includes:
- A built-in wardrobe in the master bedroom
- All bedrooms benefit from luxury fitted carpets for added comfort and a handy TV point so you can relax and watch TV from your bed
- Enjoy the outdoors in your private rear garden with quality turf and spacious patio area, perfect for those summer barbecues
- Walls painted in Dulux Quartz Grey with white satinwood finish to skirtings, architrave and window boards
- Keep your home at the right temperature with a LPG fired central heating system powered by an energy efficient boiler and smart heating controls
- All homes pre wired for Sky TV
Heating & Insulation
It’s important that your home is warm and comfortable come rain or shine.
Each property at The Grove features:
- Gas fired central heating with an energy efficient boiler
- Excellent levels of insulation throughout
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Smart heating controls
- uPVC high performance double-glazed windows
The finishing touches to make your home complete inside and out.
- Create the best first impression with beautifully-landscaped front gardens with every home
- Each property is complemented by a traditional finished front door with quality ironmongery, a mains wired doorbell and a stylish house number plate
- Let us light the way with external lighting, with a front and rear PIR light, and a motion sensor light to the front entrance
- Each rear garden is seed grown and turfed with a sympathetic mix of banks, hedges and fencing, an outside tap,
and includes a patio area
- Statement bi-fold doors to the rear on all homes
- All homes benefit from a large garage or carport with ample storage space and gravel driveway
- All garages and carports benefit from having power and lighting
- Landscape packages are available as an optional upgrade
- Solar PV is available as an optional upgrade
The specification and features shown in this brochure are correct at the time of going to print. Burrington Estates New Homes is continually reviewing and updating the specification on all house types and therefore reserves the right to change specification details. For full details regarding current specification and finished for individual plots, please refer to our sales team. Photographs shown in this brochure depict typical Burrington Estates New Homes interiors.
*Subject to build stage