HELP TO BUY
A Government Funded Scheme which allows you to buy a brand new home with just a 5% deposit. With competitive mortgage rates also currently available, there is no better time to buy!
Who can benefit from Help to Buy?
Help to Buy is available to first time buyers and existing home owners.
Buying your Dream Home is easier than you think…
Only available on new build properties, the Help to Buy Equity loan allows you to move in with only a 5% deposit. It is available to both first time buyers and existing home owners.
- The government will provide you with an equity loan of up to 20% of the value of the property. This loan is interest free for the first five years and can be repaid at anytime within 25 years (or the term of the mortgage) or on the sale of the property
- You would need to secure a 75% mortgage (80% in Scotland). With this scheme, a variety of competitive mortgage rates are available, so that you can find a mortgage suitable within your budget
- You can repay the Help to Buy Equity loan at any time, or on your home’s sale
- The Help to Buy loan is only available on new build homes, at prices of up to £600,000 in England
- Your mortgage must be capital repayment (not interest only)
- Help to Buy is only available on properties occupied by the mortgage holder(s) (not buy to let)
Make your move with Peace of Mind
Help to Buy allows you to secure your Burrington Estates Home, with only a 5% deposit. Burrington Estates offers the promise of high-specification, innovative, spacious designs, with exceptional standards in finishes and design across all of our new homes.
At Burrington Estates, we also ensure that all customers receive a first-class buying experience, from the first enquiry to long-lasting aftercare, following the various stages of our Customer Experience Journey. See here for details: https://www.burringtonestates.com/about/customer-experience/.
…What more could you want?
For More Information
If you would like more information on Help to Buy, get in touch with one of our Sales Managers on 03333 445757 or email@example.com, who can explain how Help to Buy could help you.
*Help to Buy is only available on specified developments. Contact us for further information.