Burrington Estates’ team have over 40 years’ experience in all elements of property acquisition, development, sales and investment which ensures that you will have the best opportunities for furthering your career in the property world, when working with us.
Not only do we set ourselves extremely high standards in our craftsmanship, and the satisfaction of our customers, we also commit to working with, and nurturing the careers of professionals who are passionate about the products, and legacy we are creating at Burrington Estates. Whether you are a graduate, or have several years’ experience working in property, Burrington Estates could be the perfect career opportunity for you.
For more information about a career with Burrington, please contact us now.
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Contract Type: Fixed-Term Full Time (37.5 hours) subject to a 3-month probationary period
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading South West property developer, at the forefront of high quality new development in the region.
- Processing of all company invoices ensuring correct authorisation and coding
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Checking, coding and processing of company expense claims
- Processing of payment runs and supplier payments
- Bank reconciliation
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Calculation and posting of accruals and prepayments
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly/quarterly VAT returns
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Be qualified or studying towards AAT
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Have strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have advanced Excel Skills
- Previous knowledge & experience of Sage 50
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Colin Palmer on email@example.com.