The Assisted Move Scheme* has been created to help you sell your existing property. The scheme is managed by our experts who will arrange valuations of your home. We will then work closely with you and the estate agents to help you find a buyer for your current property.
How it works in 5 simple steps:
- Choose your Burrington Estates new home
- Provide us with details of the property you would like to sell
- We will arrange for your property to be valued by selected independent estate agents
- We will arrange the marketing of your property, and arrange viewings at a convenient time to suit you
- Once a buyer is found and you move into your new Burrington Estates home, we will pay the estate agents fees*.
*Burrington Estates New Homes Assisted Move Scheme is available on selected properties only. Your existing property will only be deemed sold once you have a complete chain in place. Your home and garden must be maintained to at least the same condition as when the valuations, property details and photography were generated. Items such as fitted carpets, integrated appliances, fitted wardrobes, etc. must remain in the property as part of the sale, as such items make the home more attractive to prospective purchasers. The Assisted Move Scheme process is limited to a period of 6 weeks, during which time the new property which you have selected is reserved for you. At the end of the 6 week period Burrington Estates reserves the right to cancel your reservation, or with your agreement, to review the asking price of your existing property. Subject to negotiation at the time of offer, Burrington Estates may agree to contribute towards the estate agents fees, which will be paid upon completion of your new Burrington Estates home.