Burrington Estates Partnered (BE Partnered) is a newly established partnering and contracting venture created to complement Burrington Estates New Homes. Working with local authorities, registered providers and landowners, BE Partnered fulfils the development and construction of new homes for mix-tenure schemes.
With a flexible, transparent and fully collaborative approach, we are dedicated to creating a package or solution to suit the needs of our clients – from full contract negotiation or a joint venture arrangement, we remain committed to partnering with you, every step of the way.
• We will identify land opportunities on behalf of partner organisations, designing strategies for delivery and securing planning consents.
• Our well-respected and experienced team members work collaboratively to help identify local housing needs and assemble the right combination of tenures and finance to meet that demand.
• We can deliver a full design and build package on a fixed price project or through shared benefit and sales support.
• Clients receive the same high-quality build and design-led homes synonymous with our parent company; Burrington Estates New Homes.
• Cost certainty and on time delivery through our highly experience commercial and production teams.
• Handpicked, trusted specialists at every stage of the build process and our supplier’s expertise in their trades ensures our schemes sets us apart from other housebuilders of volume projects.
• A collaborative, flexible and transparent approach where our clients’ needs come first.
All collaborative ventures with landowners, local authorities and residential providers will offer a mutually beneficial profit and share of the risk. We will utilise the reputable Burrington Estates brand to maximise partner bidding and development on open market sales. Our strong relationships with our affordable housing network will help us to provide value for money throughout the development process.
BE Partnered will enter competitive tendering opportunities presented to us by local authorities or residential providers on a single or two stage process where we find our brand offers added value.
The new BE Partnered division is led by development manager, Ben Winchester. Ben has over 15 years of experience in the residential and construction industry, working to lead bid submissions, development strategies and pre-commencement activities to deliver successful major housing schemes.
Our 55+ strong residential team hosts a wealth of experience in the construction industry with an enviable portfolio to match. Each team member adds a unique skillset, but what we all have in common is our passion for delivering beautifully designed, high specification homes.
Burrington Estates reputation for building quality, design-led, desirable new homes is one to be celebrated and recognised. You can expect the same high-quality standards in all BE Partnered builds. As an award- winning house builder, we focus on creating unique, special developments that will form part of a lasting legacy of setting new standards in design and build. We continue to focus our efforts on procuring a local workforce and we are committed to maintaining a local supply chain throughout our projects. Our outstanding customer service continues to exceed expectation, providing a first-class service, from the first enquiry to long-lasting aftercare.
Since 2016, the New Homes division has delivered (circa) 125 Section 106 units over the past three years ranging between 2 and 50 units per development. Each unit has been built to the same quality and standard as its private sale units on the development.
• We are committed to creating destinations that both improve quality of living and create enduring communities.
• We’re dedicated to ensuring homes utilise the latest design. technology and energy efficiency.
• Our commitment to quality craftsmanship results in exceptional standards in finishes and interiors, and we have won numerous national quality awards.
• Collaboration, transparency and communication are key to ensure the best possible experience throughout the build process.
We are actively looking to speak to local authorities and residential providers for strategic funding discussions, and joint venture opportunities. We also welcome enquiries from landowners and agents for potential new opportunities.
For more information on how we can help you achieve your new build objectives, contact Ben Winchester, Development Manager;
Send us a message using the form below and we'll get back to you.